This blog is about a high protein vegan meal plan for a workout plan or a fat loss. It also works best with fat loss and pairs best if paired with cardio workout and weight training. This is a regular 4-day meal-plan. You can extend it to a 7-day or a 5-day meal plan depending on your hunger levels each day. My hunger levels are different every day. So, everyday could be different, there’s no need to force yourself into eating something which you don’t feel like.
In between meals, I actually take snacks in the shape of fruits or dry fruits. It’s actually a great way to dodge your sugar cravings if you have sugar cravings otherwise it’s good to go. If you want to feel tired someday or don’t have time for meal preparation any day of the week, you can simply order Vegan Food using Discount Codes for MuscleFood.
Pre-Preparation of Meal
If you are a multi-tasker then it is seriously going to take you 30-minutes to complete the pre-prep. Usually, people do this a day before I start the meal plan and it gives me relief for the whole week. For the pre-preparation, you need to have some of your smart working and multi-tasking paired in together to make things quick and get ready for the next step.
A day before you start the pre-prep, you need to follow the simple rules below:
- Take a pan to boil one packed of 1 kg oats
- Take second pan to boil rice, third pan to boil sweet potato cut in medium sized chunks for that it doesn’t break while boiling
- Also, take a fourth pan for Kenua to bring it to boil
It is going to take 14-minutes for Kenua to cook, 20 minutes for sweet-potato to cook, 7 minutes for oats to cook and if not cooked for a week, then you can put it on flame for 5 more minutes. Lastly, it will take not 20 minutes minimum and 30 minute maximum to boil sweet potato, make sure to not overcook it and it is firm and in shape for the rest of the week.
Note: If any of the items is not cooked properly or requires less time to cook as mentioned above, then you can improvise accordingly. The cooking time is just for your reference. It’s not necessary to do it at the exact same time, you can always make amendments.
Once you have completed the above process, you just need to keep all of the stuff separately in different bowls and cover them so that it can go on for the rest of the week, without getting deteriorated into the refrigerator.
Starting From Breakfast…
Since you have already done the pre-prep of your weekly Vegan + protein meal plan, now you just need 5-minutes to prepare the meal for breakfast and your work is done. Don’t believe me? Well, here’s what you need to do.
Recipe To Follow:
- Take out the oats that you boiled the other day (put out only the amount you think you can eat in the morning otherwise, the food will go to waste).
- Keep the rest of the oats covered into the fridge.
- Since it’s already boiled properly, you just need to put it on flame for 2 minutes to heat it. You can also use microwave to heat it but I usually avoid doing it.
- Next you need to take it out in a separate bowl, add oat milk into it, you can also add sugar and sesame seeds.
- Also, you can use honey or brown sugar so that it can add sweet flavor to it.
- Make a smoothie with banana, mango/peach and water and blend it for 2 minutes. Serve it with oatmeal.
- That’s all. It will take you not more than 5-10 minutes to prepare this breakfast and will literally save a huge amount of your time every day.
Going-on with Lunch…
Next thing on the menu is lunch. Well, you don’t need to think that since breakfast was easy, lunch is going to get somewhat difficult. No, it won’t.
Follow the steps below and get a quick lunch that will keep you light and super active for the rest of the day.
Recipe To Follow:
- For salad; start on by taking chopped chives, brussels sprouts chopped/sliced, bunch asparagus chopped/sliced, carrots sliced, tomatoes chopped, onions and green onions chopped.
- Put all the ingredients in one pan and add boiled kenua (4 tablespoons) into it.
- You can also add canned chickpeas for adding more nutritional value
- Mix and toss all the ingredients together
- Adorn with salad dressing to stick all the ingredients in one place.
Enjoy a healthy and light lunch for at least 4-5 days to keep yourself active for the rest of the day.
Ending with Dinner…
Diner should be lighter since it’s the last meal of the day and since you are tired. The cooking or you can say meal preparation time of the diner is literally 5-minutes so that you can easily cook and enjoy the diner with easy and lighter food essentials adding up to your Beginner’s Vegan Meal Plan for winter, 2021.
Recipe To Follow:
- Take olive oil in a pan about 2 tb/sp and heat it on medium flame
- Put two cloves of chopped garlic in the pan. Keep it for 2-3 minutes
- Add small chunks of chopped tofu in that pan. And mix it well with a pinch of salt in it. Leave it for 3 minutes. Flip other sides and leave it for 3 more minutes.
- After tofu is done cooking and then add sweet potato (cooked earlier during meal pre-prep) for flavor.
- Fry on one side for three minutes, then flip it over and fry on the other side for 3 more minutes.
- Take out the brawn rice from the refrigerator and heat it in a separate pan for 2-3 minutes.
- Serve Tofu with sweet potato and brawn rice.
- Garnish it with ginger and spring onions and Voila! Your diner is ready…