Looking to spice up your eating plan which is healthy and tasty. Just visit the MuscleFood recipes for a delicious combination of mouth-watering juicy chicken with Chipotle Meat Rub Fajita Vegetables and low-calorie paste, which is easy to prepare and difficult to forget the taste.
FAJITA CHICKEN PASTA:
- The healthy ingredients includes :
- 1 large Musclefood chicken breast
- 10 g spice ntice chipotle Meat
- 10g sliced mixed peppers
- White onion
- Low calorie paste
EASY TO COOK:
- Heat a pot up with boiling water inside and add the paste.
- Cook for 10-15 minutes and make sure the paste is soft.
- Cut the chicken breast into stripes and rub in the Chipotle meat rub.
- Heat up frying pan to a medium/high heat.
- Brown the onions in the pan and then fry the chicken until cooked, as per your taste.
- Add the sliced pepper for the last couple minutes.
READY TO EAT:
Enjoy the delicious combination of juicy chicken with Chipotle Meat Rub, flavorful fajita vegetables and calorie past, and remember MuscleFood.
Use our exclusive Muscle Food Discount Code to save £20 on your first order
MuscleFood always endeavors to offer healthy and top-quality meals and the ingredients for its customers. MuscleFood worked with an extensive range of trained chefs who are providing easy-to-follow MuscleFood recipes to help you cook healthy meals within the budget.
One of the most demanded recipes is Sirloin Steak with Pepper Sauce which is easy to cook for all ages and is amongst the top demanded recipes.
SIRLOIN STEAK WITH PEPPER SAUCE:
The healthy ingredients includes:
- Extra Lean great British Sirloin steaks
- Black peppercorns
- Carrot (peeled and sliced)
- Sweet potato
- Clove garlic
- Sprinkle of fresh thyme
- Olive Oil
- Beef stock
- Low fat source cream
- Sprinkle of fresh chives
EASY TO COOK:
- Preheat the oven to 200C and cop up the correct and sweet potato.
- Crush the peppercorns and put little salt in your sirloin
- Toss the veggies and pop them in the oven with clove of garlic
- Bake for 45 minutes
- Meanwhile, put the salt off your steak and pat dry.
- Press peppercorns in the steak and heat a spray of olive oil in fry pan.
- Sear the steak for around 3 minutes or as per your taste
- Remove from the oven, cover with foil and give it a rest.
- Wipe the fry pan clean and add cognac.
- Add the beef stock and boil for ten minutes.
- Remove the veggies from oven and squeeze the garlic clove all over them.