Regular physical activity can lower your risk of heart and circulatory disease by 35%. When you are active, the heat produced by your muscles increases your body temperature, making you feel warmer. As a result, your heart stats to beat faster, pumping more blood to the muscles you are using. If you are active regularly thru physical excursive, it gets stronger which is ultimately good for your body and muscles.
As much as exercise and physical fitness is important for your body, eating healthy food and according to a proposed diet-plan can really help you boost in terms your physical and mental strength. Eating a balanced diet with appropriate amount of proteins, carbs, vitamins and fibers can make a great difference. Thus, Muscle Food Discount Code has given you a great deal of mark-downs on your meal plans for the week.
Therefore, this article is going to tell you a comprehensive detailed pre-workout and post work-out meal plan that you can easily cook at home and at the same time keep your belly filled with nutritious food.
Let’s check out…
The 5-Minute Pre-Workout Meal…
Oatmeal is the perfect pre-workout meal because oats itself are very hydrated which means they are going to keep you hydrated as well when you take it before you hit the gym. Plus, oatmeal is actually high in protein and vegan food. Therefore, great for people who keep up with Vegan Diet Plan.
Oatmeal is easy to cook, they barely take 5-10 minutes to completely cook depending on the what flame you try to put it on. It gives me a quick energy right away and with fruit, enhances the flavors of oatmeal very well.
Oatmeal goes well with milk, so what you need to do is to follow the easy steps below to plan your perfect workout recipe of the day.
Recipe Steps To Follow:
- Take one glass of milk and put it in a pan at medium flame
- Then add a pinch of cinnamon powder in it
- Cook it for a while for two minutes
- Then add 5-6 spoon of oatmeal into it
- Leave it for 3-4 minutes on medium or high flame
- Pour out into a bowl
- Next step is to find which fruit is available on your fridge. No matter if its mango, cherries, berries, avocado or peach.
- As per your convenance, add small pieces of fruits such as mango on top of the cooked oatmeal into the bowl
- You can also add honey for sweetness in the end
- And Taa-Da! The meal is ready…
You can also make as many dishes as you may want following the same process with different fruits and veggies. Smart cooking, no?
The good thing about this recipe is that there are no restrictions, no limitations. You can add as many flavors as you may want for instance if you feel like adding berries, you can do that and if you feel like adding peachy, apple or any favor to it. You just need to change the fruit and add the one you feel like eating that particular day or what’s available at your ease.
The 10-Minute Post-Workout Meal…
If you don’t feel like going to the gym. Do one thing, just show up with the idea of just being there and doing nothing. Just show up, because once you show up, you are never going to regret it. As the gym energy and the overall vibe is so fantastic, that it gives you an inside energy to just do it.
So, what could be the best combination of meal other than rice and beans? And what if the rice is brawn eaten with delicious creamy lentils.
Recipe Steps To Follow:
- Boil the lentils in a pan for half an hour on medium flame. You can do it before the workout as after workout, you just want your stomach to get filled with something healthy. Since, it may take a while to get soft, you can pre-cook it.
- If you have already cooked the lentils before, just take a pan and warmer it.
- For taste add garlic and ginger paste with a pinch of salt
- For aroma, add oregano, black pepper and serve it with brawn rice.
You can sometimes replace lentils with beans or kidney beans, or whichever high protein source you like, you can also make boiled egg and eat rice with it. Find other pre and post workout delicious meal recipes that can keep you motivated throughout gym.
How about a completely nutritious protein shake form whey protein?
Well, you can get this whey protein from various brains such as VivoLife, MuscleFood, etc.
Recipe Steps To Follow:
- Take a blender and put some almond milk, water and whey protein powder from whichever brand you have chosen.
- Also put some ice and cover the lid of the blender and blend it for 2 minutes continuously
- Pour it in a separate glass and enjoy eating the complete workout meal.
A lot of people usually have this confusion about, supplementing the meal with extra whey protein is necessary or not? Well, if you are doing the routinely natural protein intake such as egg or beans or oatmeal to be specific then you are not going to get protein deficient since, these foods already are high in protein. So, my answer would be no, you are not necessarily supposed to take the protein.
However, my preference is taking the additional protein from any outside source. My idea is addition this extra boost of protein really helps in muscle recovery after the gym. So yes, I do prefer it and its okay if you don’t. we all have got our different shaped body that works differently for everyone. So, what works for me does not necessarily mean that would work for you too.
Try adding new things to your routine and try cooking with different recipes and I’m sure someday, you are going to come up with something more delicious and super healthy for your workout routine, way better than mine. As far as they are rich in protein and have less fat in it. They are good to go.